Assisting Small and Medium Sized Enterprises from Around the World with Your Commercial Law Needs in the United States. At the Bayne Law Group we are Business Counsel for the Global Marketplace®. We assist small and medium-sized enterprises from around the world with...
IN VERITAS – The BayneLaw Advantage
- Business Judgment Rule: Bad Decisions by Directors or Officers are not necessarily a Breach of Duty.
- Business Judgment Rule: Directors and Officers May be Held to a Fiduciary Duty of Care.
- Are Directors and Officers Protected from Liability When Acting for a Company?
- Presentation of a False Claims Act Case Must Include Allegations of Several Key Items, or Elements, of the Claim.
- Under the False Claims Act companies and individuals are prohibited from making false statements or declarations to any agency or arm of the United States