Assisting Small and Medium Sized Enterprises from Around the World with Your Commercial Law Needs in the United States.
At the Bayne Law Group we are Business Counsel for the Global Marketplace®. We assist small and medium-sized enterprises from around the world with your commercial law needs in the United States. We represent clients in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies with a focus on complex civil litigation and corporate and commercial transactions.
Areas of practice include:
- Business law
- Commercial practice, corporate social responsibility
- Commercial litigation and general litigation
- Corporate finance, creditor’s rights and commercial bankruptcy
- Corporate structuring and governance
- Cross-border mergers
- Share sales
- Due diligence
- Regulatory compliance
- Employment law, handbooks and policies
- Contracts, federal and commercial
- License agreements
- Food import, national beverage and wine law
- Commercial leasing
- Pharmaceutical litigation
- Software agreements, website terms and conditions
- US-EU data privacy policies
- Green economy policy, environmental law, national and international
- International human rights law
Superior Service and Sophisticated Corporate Counsel
Through the delivery of knowledgeable, accessible and responsive representation, we aim to be your firm and legal consultant of choice for years to come. The Bayne Law Group LLC has the industry knowledge and sophisticated business acumen to serve local and international clients, including small, mid-market and Fortune 500 companies.
Business Counsel for the Global Marketplace ®
Our clients come to us from states throughout the nation and countries throughout the world, including New Zealand, India, Canada, Australia, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America. Business owners, entrepreneurs, investors and business professionals rely on us for their legal needs, big and small.
The Bayne Law Group headquarters is in centrally located Princeton, New Jersey. We have regional offices in New York and Philadelphia. To speak with a U.S. business lawyer about local, national or international business services, call us toll-free at 888-312-0442. You may also reach us online.