In order to successfully recover civil penalties and forfeitures in a False Claims / Qui Tam action from companies and persons who have defrauded the government, the key elements and basis for the claim must be established. Federal law clearly sets out the types of...
IN VERITAS – The BayneLaw Advantage
Month: June 2021
- Plastic Beverage Container Law Update.
- Business Judgment Rule: Bad Decisions by Directors or Officers are not necessarily a Breach of Duty.
- Business Judgment Rule: Directors and Officers May be Held to a Fiduciary Duty of Care.
- Are Directors and Officers Protected from Liability When Acting for a Company?
- Presentation of a False Claims Act Case Must Include Allegations of Several Key Items, or Elements, of the Claim.