The law surrounding the insulation of directors and officers from liability is voluminous and fraught with important exceptions. In the United States, each State has its own corporate and company law statutes and varying levels of protecting directors and officers...
IN VERITAS – The BayneLaw Advantage
Month: August 2021
- Plastic Beverage Container Law Update.
- Business Judgment Rule: Bad Decisions by Directors or Officers are not necessarily a Breach of Duty.
- Business Judgment Rule: Directors and Officers May be Held to a Fiduciary Duty of Care.
- Are Directors and Officers Protected from Liability When Acting for a Company?
- Presentation of a False Claims Act Case Must Include Allegations of Several Key Items, or Elements, of the Claim.