Insightful Business Transaction Attorneys
From our offices in New York, Princeton and Philadelphia The Bayne Law Group represents business clients in a wide range of legal matters. If you are looking to buy a business, sell a business, draft a business contract — or if you are seeking other business law services — we can help. Please contact us today to learn more about our business law services.
Types of Business Transactions We Handle
From small to large, our firm helps businesses of all sizes with all types of business transactions:
- Business contracts (noncompete agreements, employment contracts, sale and purchase agreements, shareholder agreements and more)
- Domestic and international business formations (LLCs, LLPs, S-corporations, C-corporations)
- New office startups
- Trademark licensing, patent licensing, copyright registration and other intellectual property matters
- Mergers and acquisitions, sophisticated contracts, manufacture and supply agreements, distribution agreements, domestic and international joint venture deals
Once we understand your business strategy and goals for the future, we will provide services to help you establish a solid foundation for growth. For nearly two decades, attorney Andrew Bayne has been providing businesses of all sizes with the tools they need to effectively operate in the competitive global business environment.
Contact a U.S. Business Transaction Lawyer
The Bayne Law Group headquarters is located in Princeton, New Jersey. We also have regional offices in New York and Philadelphia. We represent clients in the United States and abroad. To speak to an attorney from our firm, call 609-665-3200 or toll free at 888-312-0442. You may also reach us online.
Translate This Page
Translation bar is a Google service and will lack accuracy but we welcome the use of it
Areas of Assistance
- Corporate Counsel
- Representation of Employers
- International Business Litigation
- Business Mediation and Arbitration
- Business Immigration Services
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Law
- Beverage and Wine Law
- Intellectual Property
- Food Law & FDA/USDA Import Law
- US Product Labeling Laws and Regulations
- Environmental Corporate Responsibility & Trade Practices Law
- Electronic Video Games Law
- Construction Law
- Cannabis Law
After recently returning a delegate from the ICC/Hong Kong international arbitration forum, The Bayne Law Group is greatly poised to assist Asian firms in international dispute resolution. Contact us if we can help your business in Asia.
New Zealand: Business on the Edge of the World
The Bayne Law Group looks after some of the largest and fastest growing New Zealand companies operating in America. Contact us if your organization needs in-market support.