U.S. Labor Law Attorneys for Employers
The Bayne Law Group is relied upon by international and domestic employers from a broad range of industries and sectors. Our firm works seamlessly with our clients’ management and human resources, industrial and labor relations professionals to provide the critical legal support for our national and international clients’ growing enterprises.
Providing General Labor and Industrial Relations Legal Services to Employers
The Bayne Law Group LLC has broad experience representing employers in U.S. labor law matters. We provide general counsel assistance for many of our clients to ensure that they receive the critical support they require in matters involving:
- National Labor Relations Act Compliance Counsel
- Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) Negotiation and Counsel
- Management Rights Advice and Counsel
- Employer Representation before National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
- Duty to Bargain Counsel — Good faith, Permissive and Mandatory Bargaining Advice and Counsel
- Recognition Proceedings, Elections, Campaigns and Polling Advice and Counsel
- Bargaining Unit Analysis, Advice and Counsel
- Advice and Counsel to Successor or Multiemployer Bargaining under the NLRA
- Unfair Labor Practice Defense, Counseling and Representation
- Company Investigations
- Grievance Arbitration
- Defense of Wage and Hour Violation Grievances
- Defense of Employee Wrongful Discharge Claims
- Employment policies and handbooks
- Mediation and Arbitration Services
- Business and Commercial Litigation involving Organized Labor
Our attorneys have experience in defending employment litigation in both federal and state courts throughout the United States, including removal to federal district court of improperly pled employment claims raised in state courts against out-of-state or foreign-owned companies operating in the U.S.
A Sophisticated and Streamlined Approach to Labor Relations CBA Negotiations
Using our carefully developed and confidential labor relations dashboard tool, we work with our clients’ management team to fully understand and view the majority of crucial cost parameters, variances and permutations resulting from both mandatory and permissive employment terms in the course of labor bargaining. We tailor our customized analytics tool to our clients’ requirements under any existing or proposed collective bargaining agreement, in order to provide comprehensive assistance and counsel to our clients which engage us to either support or serve as employer’s bargaining representative at the table.
Business Counsel for the Global Marketplace ®
Our clients come to us from countries throughout the world, including the United States, New Zealand, India, Canada, Australia, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America.
The Bayne Law Group headquarters is in centrally located Princeton, New Jersey. We have regional offices in New York and Philadelphia. To speak with an American employment law lawyer, call 609-665-3200 or toll free at 888-312-0442. You may also reach us via our online form.