U.S. Temporary Work Visa Lawyers • Intracompany Transfers
The Bayne Law Group is a premiere corporate immigration law firm serving local and international business clients. We represent clients in a variety of immigration matters, including business, employment and investor visa services.
We assist many business clients with L visas, H-2 visas and O-1 visas. Our clients know they can rely on us to handle their legal matters with the highest degree of competence and care. Below are some of the types of visas we advise on and help with:
- L Visas: Intracompany Transferees
- The L visa is a nonimmigrant temporary work visa that enables immigrant workers the opportunity to live and work in the United States. The L-1 visa is for intracompany transferees in managerial or executive positions. The L-2 visa is for intracompany transferees in positions utilizing specialized knowledge.
- H-2 Visas
- H-2A and H-2B visas are nonimmigrant temporary work visas that enable immigrant workers the opportunity to live and work in the United States. The H-2A visa is for seasonal or temporary agricultural workers. The H-2B is for temporary nonagricultural workers.
- O-1 Visas
- The O-1 visa is for people with extraordinary abilities. These abilities may be demonstrated in the sciences, arts, education, business, athletics, or television and motion picture production.
Superior Service, Dedicated Representation
Contact a skilled immigration attorney at The Bayne Law Group for help with L visas, H-2 visas, O-1 visas and other critical business immigration matters.
The Bayne Law Group headquarters is in centrally located Princeton, New Jersey. We have regional offices in New York and Philadelphia. To speak with an American business lawyer about local, national or international business services, call 609-665-3200 or contact us toll free at 888-312-0442. You may also reach us online.
Translate This Page
Translation bar is a Google service and will lack accuracy but we welcome the use of it
Areas of Assistance
- Corporate Counsel
- Representation of Employers
- International Business Litigation
- Business Mediation and Arbitration
- Business Immigration Services
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Law
- Beverage and Wine Law
- Intellectual Property
- Food Law & FDA/USDA Import Law
- US Product Labeling Laws and Regulations
- Environmental Corporate Responsibility & Trade Practices Law
- Electronic Video Games Law
- Construction Law
- Cannabis Law
After recently returning a delegate from the ICC/Hong Kong international arbitration forum, The Bayne Law Group is greatly poised to assist Asian firms in international dispute resolution. Contact us if we can help your business in Asia.
New Zealand: Business on the Edge of the World
The Bayne Law Group looks after some of the largest and fastest growing New Zealand companies operating in America. Contact us if your organization needs in-market support.