Sophisticated E-commerce and Technology Law Services
From our New York, Princeton and Philadelphia offices The Bayne Law Group serves clients in a variety of e-commerce and technology law matters. We represent internet companies, internet startups, web-based businesses, technology companies, and other individuals and businesses.
We work to remain ahead of the curve on technological advances in the industry, as well as changes in the law that affect our clients. We also help our business clients protect their intellectual property through obtaining copyrights, trademarks and licenses.
With offices in the New York metropolitan area, we provide representation to businesses throughout the United States of America and internationally. Contact one of our e-commerce law attorneys to learn how we can help.
E-commerce and Technology Law: Our Areas of Focus
Our attorneys assist clients with a wide range of legal needs in e-commerce and technology law:
- ICANN domain name transactions and disputes
- Domain name sales and purchases
- Domain name arbitration
- International domain name litigation
- Technology nondisclosure and noncompetition agreements
- Offshore outsourcing contracts
- Licensing and distribution agreements
- Software development agreements
- Source code escrow contracts
- Technology litigation in state and federal courts
Contact a U.S. Technology Law Attorney
Contact us online to consult with one of our lawyers and have your technology law matter handled promptly and efficiently. Your initial consultation is free of charge.
Translate This Page
Translation bar is a Google service and will lack accuracy but we welcome the use of it
Areas of Assistance
- Corporate Counsel
- Representation of Employers
- International Business Litigation
- Business Mediation and Arbitration
- Business Immigration Services
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Law
- Beverage and Wine Law
- Intellectual Property
- Food Law & FDA/USDA Import Law
- US Product Labeling Laws and Regulations
- Environmental Corporate Responsibility & Trade Practices Law
- Electronic Video Games Law
- Construction Law
- Cannabis Law
After recently returning a delegate from the ICC/Hong Kong international arbitration forum, The Bayne Law Group is greatly poised to assist Asian firms in international dispute resolution. Contact us if we can help your business in Asia.
New Zealand: Business on the Edge of the World
The Bayne Law Group looks after some of the largest and fastest growing New Zealand companies operating in America. Contact us if your organization needs in-market support.