Sophisticated E-commerce and Technology Law Services
From our New York, Princeton and Philadelphia offices The Bayne Law Group serves clients in a variety of e-commerce and technology law matters. We represent internet companies, internet startups, web-based businesses, technology companies, and other individuals and businesses.
We work to remain ahead of the curve on technological advances in the industry, as well as changes in the law that affect our clients. We also help our business clients protect their intellectual property through obtaining copyrights, trademarks and licenses.
With offices in the New York metropolitan area, we provide representation to businesses throughout the United States of America and internationally. Contact one of our e-commerce law attorneys to learn how we can help.
E-commerce and Technology Law: Our Areas of Focus
Our attorneys assist clients with a wide range of legal needs in e-commerce and technology law:
- ICANN domain name transactions and disputes
- Domain name sales and purchases
- Domain name arbitration
- International domain name litigation
- Technology nondisclosure and noncompetition agreements
- Offshore outsourcing contracts
- Licensing and distribution agreements
- Software development agreements
- Source code escrow contracts
- Technology litigation in state and federal courts
Contact a U.S. Technology Law Attorney
Contact us online to consult with one of our lawyers and have your technology law matter handled promptly and efficiently. Your initial consultation is free of charge.