Through Client-DirectSM clients may access files, confer and collaborate with counsel, and engage in a hands-on, controlled approach to their own legal matters. Client-DirectSM also enables clients to view major activities on crucial matters and monitor the status of files handled by the attorneys and staff of The Bayne Law Group LLCSM in a secure networked environment. It is our goal that this service provides comprehensive and efficient integration between our matters and our clients, to the degree demanded by each client. Please contact our Client Services Director to request your own Client-DirectSM account with our firm.
Translate This Page
Translation bar is a Google service and will lack accuracy but we welcome the use of it
Areas of Assistance
- Corporate Counsel
- Representation of Employers
- International Business Litigation
- Business Mediation and Arbitration
- Business Immigration Services
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Law
- Beverage and Wine Law
- Intellectual Property
- Food Law & FDA/USDA Import Law
- US Product Labeling Laws and Regulations
- Environmental Corporate Responsibility & Trade Practices Law
- Electronic Video Games Law
- Construction Law
- Cannabis Law
After recently returning a delegate from the ICC/Hong Kong international arbitration forum, The Bayne Law Group is greatly poised to assist Asian firms in international dispute resolution. Contact us if we can help your business in Asia.
New Zealand: Business on the Edge of the World
The Bayne Law Group looks after some of the largest and fastest growing New Zealand companies operating in America. Contact us if your organization needs in-market support.